- SWOOPER / FEATHER
- AMERICAN, STATE, WORLD
- BUSINESS, NOVELTY & DISPLAY
- COLLEGE, PRO SPORTS
QtyAsk A Question
• Includes Pre-Printed A/C Service Red Checkered Swooper Flag + Pole + Ground Stake
• Heavy duty 31"h metal spike for placement on grass and other soft outdoor surfaces
• 138-inches tall by 30 inch wide swooper flag with vibrant background featuring vivid graphics and bold text that are sure to capture attention
• Dye sublimation imprinting helps to prevent fading [single-side printing, with mirror image on the other side]
• 15 foot heavy duty anodized aluminum pole for durable flag mounting
• Quick, one person easy assembly!
This swooper flag, also called a feather banner, has a vibrant background and features bright graphics/bold lettering making it an ideal advertising banner. Each swooper flag stands 12 feet tall and nearly 3 feet wide. The feather banner's sheer size alone can be seen from afar and is more effective at reaching customers than other traditional signs. This flag is constructed from UV treated, lightweight and affordable polyester that balances quality and affordability. The graphics are imprinted using dye-sublimation for fade resistance. Each banner is has the imaged dyed-through; this means a mirror image of the graphic is visible from the reverse side.
15' Tall Swooper Banner Kit
This bundle comes with 1 flag, 1 pole, and 1 ground spike, which is everything you need for assembly right out of the box. The pole is made of anodized aluminum which makes it lightweight but sturdy so that it is easy to assemble, transport and store. The ground spike is manufactured from solid steel and can be driven into any soft ground or grassy surfaces up to 2 feet deep which allows the kit to be set up nearly anywhere! This flag, pole, and ground spike were chosen to balance price and durability for your advertising needs.
• Overall Kit: 30"w x 190"h x 1-1/8"d
• Swooper Banner Size: 30"w x 138"h
• *Pole w/o Flag: 1-1/8"dia. x 180"h
• Steel Ground Spike: 5/8"dia. x 31"h
• Weight: 9 lbs.
*Not mounted on Ground Spike