- SWOOPER / FEATHER
- AMERICAN, STATE, WORLD
- BUSINESS, NOVELTY & DISPLAY
- COLLEGE, PRO SPORTS
• 100% synthetic waterproof polyester material
• Double stitched hems on all edges
• Reinforced grommet holes with grommets
• Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
• Bright fade-resistant inks
• Deluxe quality colors and graphics
• Single-side printing with bleed through visible from reverse side
• Excellent for events, outdoor use or indoor display
EAGLE, GLOBE AND ANCHOR: There is no better symbol for the purpose we serve than the emblem every Marine earns: the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. The eagle represents the proud nation we defend. It stands at the ready with our coastlines in sight and the entire world within reach of its outstretched wings. The globe represents our worldwide presence. The anchor points both to the Marine Corps' naval heritage and its ability to access any coastline in the world. Together, the eagle, globe and anchor symbolize our commitment to defend our nation—in the air, on land and at sea.
THE EAGLE, GLOBE AND ANCHOR EMBLEM HAS BEEN PART OF THE MARINE UNIFORM SINCE 1868 AND BECAME THE OFFICIAL EMBLEM OF THE MARINE CORPS IN 1955.